And update of what happened to me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Texdroid, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Texdroid

Expand Collapse

Hey guys, im glad to be back on SoL as i promised in discord some time ago im gonna tell you what happened to me these last months and why i disappeared. Well all start in October.

October was a bad month for me, i was basically fighting against the new school assignature changes (they basically destroyed physics and chemistry combining them and now literature class its a clown fiesta) alone and nobody was supporting me. So yeah i was feeling really alone and i could connect that time because the ton of homework was killing me (and he time that i could connect i talked with Melanie, Catt and Aeden).

Then November came and i got the chance to enter in a Paladins competitive team called: Tekkadan Gaming. I did the tryout and i was accepted. The roster was: Silfjard, ElKrach, UnHolyStrike, SnowPyrex and me (Texdroid). We participated in the LatAm Evie Winters Cup and we got the 9th place. then UnHoly left the team and EAisdead and Juanje got in. Then the LatAm power raking was announced and we got the 8th place. In that time i try to stay in contact with SoL and my friends but then later my boss (Silfjard) got upsed and prohibited me to get any communication with friends or other communities. Then we got the 4nd place in the Chile cup Season 2 (we were the only latin american team that reached the semifinals).

December and January were months with many ups and downs. The team was taking a break and talking about some gaming house's that wanted to own us. And since we were no longer in training regime (December) i came back to SoL. But then in January we started again the training's and we received the news that Wild Tiger eSports owned us. It was fantastic! I was finally living my dream of being in a professional team and being a proplayer (I was proplayer of yugioh too... But yugioh its meh). But all that happiness would soon be gone because my boss got sick of me and started to searching a new damage player, then EAisdead (the sub-captain) confirmed me the bad news and then i got out of the team (and if you ask: My team was agree? No, and they told me that they was going to miss me really much but when we got owned by WTGe the administration of the team and team decisions went to Silfjard)

I tried to join in Cafeteros eSports. but the team got disbanded and i didnt pass the Old Hunters Tryouts. And the rest of the teams was crappy teams. So i decided to retire of the competitive of Paladins. I was depressed to leave behind my team and all the friends i made in Paladins, but i lost my pasion to keep playing competitive So i preferred to left with my good trayectory.

Now im playing Hearthstone professionally with my brother and trying to reach legend, and now that i finally ended the prohibition (because i left WTGe). I will be more in SoL and im feeling renovated ^^.

Now with my IRL, the school still sucking but its not affecting me anymore. The problem right now its that i didnt end my thesis yet and i dont know what im gonna study in university. Im still want to be a videogame designer, but now im having this new urges to making music and writing novels that i dont know what to do anymore. Im thinking of putting videogame desining in a long-term plan, but again i dont know. And looks like im gonna leave the country soon (not confirmed) so now i dont even know in what university to study, but well. Only time could tell and if something happens im surely gonna tell you in a next update! ^^. Before i end i want to thank again this community for giving me the strength to make my dream of becoming a proplayer a reality and if it were'nt for this comunnity, i never knew the existence of Paladins so thanks again ^^

PD: Dont buy im setsuna, its a recycled rpg with a meh story

Angel likes this.
  2. stijn550

Professional Weeb
    Expand Collapse

Nice to see you're slowly finding happiness! Glad to have you back bud <3

3. Texdroid

Expand Collapse

4. Dalexu

CoolCat
    Expand Collapse

Student
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay glad to see that you kinda have control again ^-^ keep that time as a good memory... and enjoy your life!!! :D
    *and stay awesome* ;)

5. Texdroid

Expand Collapse

Of course im gonna keep it as a good memory, was one of the best experience of my life <3. And thanks man, im gonna do it :D