Blaming Others

Discussion in 'Rants and Venting Area' started by THISTEXT, Oct 20, 2016.

1. THISTEXT

Expand Collapse

#1 THISTEXT, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    All my ventings right here because I am the only person who posts things in this section..
    Wow...I am depressing. Don't worry though, I do try my hardest to become a better person. =)
    Thinking about things, no one is there to help you. If that is the case, then why are you here? Go away and don't come back, I don't want to see you and hear what you have to say that isn't going to help. You are the shittiest parent I've ever had and you don't deserve any recognition for it because of that. I work hard and somehow you never see that, or encourage that part of me. All you do is tell me what to do that I am already working on. Yeah, thanks captain obvious. I fucking can't take your bullshit and do my work at the same time, and for some reason you expect it to be done? At the same time,. you say that I don't care about my work? It is obvious that you don't know who I am, and that you are just someone else trying to oppress me on what I can do. I can say that you are another person, but that does not define who the hell you are at this point. You are the worst parents I've ever had and I wish that dad would be a better parent before he dies. Unfortunately, that cannot happen, and he still expects something of my actions and not me as a person. I exist here, and for some reason you leave me on a fucking computer all day thinking that I am fine and happy when you are dealing with your lives wondering why I am not working on chores of helping out. You never tell me to help. Here, you tell me to ask for it, and yet you never ask for it. That is why I can't bare to listen to what you say because you never involve me or think I take pride in my work. I joined marching band, I missed a few days in it and you say I can quit in the mid seasons? You truly don't understand who I am, and I am not dissapointed on how ungrateful I am of you. If you think I don't care, then stop bugging me from my work, because you're clearly someone being counter-productive to what I do. I could spend days, or months just to vent, and it will be all your fault. I am sure you'd love to continously ask, :What is wrong with you?" when it is you who rarely looks at yourself in a mirror; a mirror that sees how you treat others. Of course you have issues dealing with your current job; you make it harder for yourself.

I've joined CR like three times now and you don't seem to understand how committed to this I am. You are such a terrible parent and I cannoy ask anymore of you for that because everything you give to me when I do my work does not help. You are no help. You keep saying you can't help. THEN WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP? I don't Need you to argue with me and waste my time. Just go away, because your presence is not admired. No wonder father divorced you for a smoker, she is a different kind of shade in terms of how similarly bad parents you both are. At least she smiles and leaves me alone, that's something I at least respect. You don't respect me, you are stupid, and you are still foolish as you appear to be when my dad was with you. I hate both of you and I wish that you would just go away and never come back. I AM DOING MY WORK RIGHT NOW. I DON'T NEED YOUR "HELP" WHATEVER THAT MEAN TO YOU NOW. I need myself and my sanity to convince that I am a living, breathing person who has value in their life, and that is nothing I will give to you if you don't give to me.

You are so retarded, and I wish that you knew how I felt about you. Doing it yourself I see, because "you love me" but not think of how I feel not being involved in anything that you do. You want me to cook, but YOU'VE NEVER TAUGHT ME. YOU NEVER TEACH ME ANYTHING. You are so terrible of a parent, that it becomes a daily routine for me to think of how bad you are. FOR SEVERAL TIMES THAT YOU HAVE IGNORED ME, HELP WITH ME ON SOMETHING I'D WANT AS A PERSON. YOU WOULD SEE YOUR OWN BENEFITS IF YOU HAD, BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE THE IDIOT DAD DIVORCED. I don't even know who is worse now, you or him. I do know that I am better off not listening to you.

2. Oscar

Founder
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Student
    Hey dude,
    If you're looking for some help with sorting your life out (setting goals or whatever helps) feel free to either PM me, or hop on discord, and we can sort some plan out to try and get your life a little more organised if you want. If you're not wanting to be lonely as well, there are heaps of people on the discord that are real friendly, and would be willing to help you out as well!
    Hope you're feeling okay, don't hesitate to message me or any of the staff on the site for help champ.

-Oscar

THISTEXT likes this.
  3. THISTEXT

Expand Collapse

I am not interested in using discord for anything more than small talk. What I would appreciate is a more "distant" communication where of which it isn't a one on one session or private. Other than that, words and simple guidance are where I seek to find motivation from.

4. Oscar

Founder
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Student
    So what would you like then, because discord is a more open place for people to share ideas and help, and it's not 1 on 1 or private, and I don't really know how to help if all you want is small talk, so what do you suggest?

-Oscar

5. THISTEXT

Expand Collapse

Simply replying for an advice is enough. It does not have to be elegant; just a direction or some words can go a long way, even if it's something I'll only read once. :)

6. Oscar

Founder
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Student
    So what in particular are you for advice on? I'll do my best to help you out, find some resources etc.

7. THISTEXT

Expand Collapse

From this point on, I will just edit this post for when ever I need to vent about something else. Just writing messy words while angry and I think I feel a little better from there.

And to respond to the reply above: How would you deal with someone who doesn't know you as a person? What if you lived with them and they don't know your passion or commitment?

8. Oscar

Founder
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Student
    Get to know them, talk to them, because if you tell someone a little about yourself, then they'll probably tell you a little about themselves as well. It's a give and take kinda thing, you can't just expect people to open up, if you're not willing to do the same.

THISTEXT likes this.